Search This Blog
Monday, August 1, 2011
Week 6
We have had a GREAT couple of weeks!!! Gary and I got to share our story/testimony in Sunday School yesterday :-) Our class threw her a huge swim party last Sunday and Laura was overwhelmed with gifts and hair bows. She was SO excited!!! We have been getting ready for school and she can now spell her last name and has memorized her phone number. We have been reading a lot at night-someone gave us an adoption book and it is a great story how a Momma Bear took in a Baby Panda. It is a sweet story and she seems to understand the relation. We also have been playing Candy Land and Memory Cards a couple of nights a week and she FAIRLY beats us at the Memory game. I am learning to be a gracious loser to a 6 yr old!!! Her favorite game has to be Mario though on her DSI...its hilarious to watch her play. She gets as frustrated as I do when I play it...LOL. She sings A LOT even though she may not know the words on the radio, she makes up her own. We have had several play dates and have learned how to skate. It blows my mind how well she seems to be adjusting and how more patient I am than I thought!!! My favorite part of the last couple of weeks is hearing her call Gary "Pop"....God is good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment