Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 4

We have had a great couple of weeks!!! My family spent a week at the beach...Laura got A LOT of loving on and just a little spoiled :-) My niece Marley came home and spent the last week with us and Laura had a hard time saying goodbye to her. So, I let her have her first slumber party last night with her other cousins and they had a blast!!! Tuesday, Laura will be tested at SBEC...according to her previous tutor, we expect her to go into pre-first. We love the thought of her being in a smaller classroom setting this first year so she will have the extra one on one attention she needs. She is doing SO well and I wake up every day thanking God for this blessing. It has been very easy compared to what we expected. She is a well behaved normal 6 yr old :) I do have to say to all other moms, I do have a new found respect...although it's a lot of fun, it's also very tiring. I would say we all have adjusted well and again SO blessed by the support of our families and friends....thanks to all. We love you!!!

Beach pics to come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment