Search This Blog
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Week 8-9...I think...I lost count.
Well, school is in full swing now...she LOVES it. YAY!!! We have come a long way the last couple of weeks. I love the fact that we have a routine now, but she still ask every day after school "whats next", "can someone come over and play"...LOL. We met with her court appointed guardian yesterday and she is going to make a full recommendation to the judge for adoption. Our court date is Sept 20th...I am SO ready for it to get here and all be done. We are headed to Jackson this weekend for her first b'day party with my family followed up with a second b'day party with Gary's family the next weekend....can we say spoiled??? She has a pretty big birthday list, but she really wants a slushy machine she saw on tv....its all she can talk about. We are also going to get her a bike...I can't wait to see her face :-) Parenthood is SO fun, but the most tiring job I have ever had!!! Wouldn't trade it for anything!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment