This month, we
celebrate year 3 with Laura. I can't believe how much time flies. What an
incredible year it has been. Once again, she never ceases to amaze us. She made
straight A's for the entire year! Wooohooooo! Her confidence in herself has
skyrocketed and she continues to surprise us every day. She had a great 2nd
grade year and loves to see her friends every day at school. Laura loves
competitive cheer and really excelled in her flying skills this past year. She
now has her backhand spring. She is currently at Camp Lake Stephens for a week
and will attend Farm Camp, two VBS's and Cheer Camp this summer. We also have a
family vacation planned at the beach. She LOVES the sand. We are able to see
her brothers a lot more and she loves having them over on the weekends. I look
back on this month 3 years ago and I remember being SO scared, nervous and
excited. I had NO clue what we were in for, but GOD blessed us beyond measure.
Through all the fertility treatments and disappointments I KNOW without a
shadow of doubt, she was always meant to be ours. Our family and friends have
been so wonderful and there are way too many people to thank, so just know we
love you all and appreciate all the support you have given us. We love our
little girl...now, if I could just stop time....


No comments:
Post a Comment