Search This Blog
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Christmas
I can't believe its been two months since my last post...time is flying by!!! We had an incredible Christmas with Laura. She was completely overwhelmed by all her gifts!!! It was so much fun to watch her open and express such joy. I think her favorite toys were her DS Game and her numerous barbies with accessories!!! She has gone from a size 4-5 to a 6-7 very quickly. She LOVES to snack and eat sweets. Her favorites are string cheese, frozen yogurt and fruit. Also, every time we go out to eat, she ask for Mexican and can finish a bowl of cheese dip by herself. Gary always picks her up after cheernastics practice and has started a routine of taking her to Tropical Smoothie. She reminds me every Tuesday that HE is to pick her up. Another funny story is that I was in comfy clothes the other day to drop her off at practice and she said, "Mom, you can just drop me off at the door, you don't have to walk me in", ha. I just laughed and agreed. She is a very funny child, but is extremely sensitive if she thinks you are laughing at her. Elliot our dog has replaced his comfy dog pillow by our bed for a piece of carpet in her room...he follows her everywhere!!! I look back and can't believe how far she has come. All is well in the Rikard household and we are ready for spring-summer to hurry for some outside play and swim time :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment